Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My (baby) brother



Andre you are the strongest little 8 year old i have ever seen in my life, i know you will fight through this because i have seen you fight through things that were truly incredible.Your cheerful, loving, and humorous personality brightens my day, and my world.  You are my life i try my best every day so you see where the decions you make will take you. I want to teach you right from wrong and show you the right path so you are successful. You are going to make it very far because you have the heart and dedication to get where you want to be.You are my #1 champion and will always be. I love you so much, with all my heart im thankful god gave you to me as my little(baby)brother. I cant wait for you to say "mer i love you". I LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!
                                                            love always,
                                                               Sis (mer)

7 comments:

  1. We love you guys !!! We are praying day and night for andre and for strength for you all ...if you guys need anything we are here round the clock. Mer you are a amazing young lady .
    We love you
    The Martinez Clan
    Ernie,Hayley,Dion,Tristan,Kenan,Jaci and Jadin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep fighting Andre! All of our prayers are for your speedy recovery and return back home to Fruita. The Mat Cats are holding you in their thoughts; your determination in the wrestling room shows how much courage and strength you have to beat this. Marissa you are a great big sister!
    Coach Paul,Becky,Dallas,Savy,Austin Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are keeping him in prayer here in Arizona, we have not stopped praying since Anthony posted on facebook. We have prayer warriors going before the throne of God on Andre's behalf and it has been posted to K-Love christian radio.We are not only praying for his recovery but for the Lord Jesus to give him a complete healing from the asthma. So know that somebody is praying for your son around the clock.. I pray that Holy Spirit just minister to you and your wife in this time of need and that you can feel the love from the breath of God Almighty I pray the Lord keeps you strong during this time and when all is said and done ALL the glory and praise belongs to the Lord.
    God Bless you all,
    Brandy Poorman

    PS. If you need anything my contact info is on facebook and Anthony can reach me there I'm sending all my love and prayer your way

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for Andre's quick recovery. We know that God answers prayers. My recent surgery is a testament of what God does. He is a doer and a completer of man's faith. Our family is praying each day for Andre. Love Glenn and Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mer,
    You are a strong young woman! Your words of encouragement are beautiful. Call if you want or need to talk - 970.812.7560


    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mer, i have known you for a long time and i just love how awesome you are. You are a great example to me even though you are younger. i am praying for your strong little brother and also for you. i know everything will be okay.

    -Your 9th grade buddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emmanuel Christian AssemblyOctober 1, 2009 at 9:28 PM

    This is from Emmanuel Christian Assembly in Fruita CO, our prayers will be with you, know that we love you all ! We serve a mighty God who is all powerful ! We will soon be seeing him home and doing well! May God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete