Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Night with Good News

Andre had a better night than last night a good 12 hours. He had a minor set back when they were trying to clean out his lungs. Basically a small asthma attack but he pulled through strong and fast. Our huge plus is he also is trying to breathe on his own so they had to sedate him a little more because they don't want him to breathe on his own just yet.
Thanks again we are all staying strong and your words are bringing great comfort to Lee Candy and Marissa. They will read comments whenever they get a chance.
-Michael

6 comments:

  1. You have extended family in California praying for you bud!
    Isaiah 40:30
    But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

    Be patient God isnt finished with him yet.
    All our Love & Prayers.......The Ponce's from California

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong big guy! Dream of wrestling and family the two strongest connections you will ever have in your life! Get well soon and my prayers are out to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking about you and I love you. Hope you keep getting better and better.
    Love,
    Grandma Barraza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy, Lee, Marissa & Andre;
    I just found out about this whole ordeal this morning, Josh called me back as I had called to talk to you yesterday. Andre is a fighter and my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. All my love, Terrel Chappell
    terrel@frontier.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping close tabs on you all! We had a family prayer circle for you last night. Love and prayers always. Love Kelli, Shawn, Max, Rem, Dar and Treyvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. i pray things go well for you guys. im sorry for the bad news.God bless him and your whole family... i pray he gets better. stay stong and live well. you're in my prayers!
    love christina T.

    ReplyDelete